Friday, March 27, 2009

9 months old!

How did this happen? My little girls are already 9 months old. They're napping right now, but when they get up I'll get them dressed and take their 9 month pictures. They're getting so big. They're both army crawling all over the place and both pushing up on all fours and rocking. I also think they're teething again. I'm just waiting for those top teeth to break through.

Virginia has been clingy lately, I think because of the teething. Well, that and she wants to stand up all the time, but can't unless she has someone to help her. She's gotten really good at rolling from a sitting position to being in a crawling position. I think she'll crawl on all fours before Paige. She gets up on all 4s more and looks like she really wants to crawl, but then when she goes to move forward she drops down on her stomach. It won't be long, though, before she figures it out. And then we're really in trouble. She's kind of starting to wave, but she waves backwards, like she's waving at herself. I'm trying to work on getting her to wave at other people instead of herself.

Speaking of Virginia's army crawl, here's a video of her doing it:




Paige is also all over the place with her army crawl. Although she's much more content to just sit one place and play than Virginia is. Paige is also starting to try to clap! At least we think that's what she's doing. She kind of flails her hands around and sometimes they bump together like a clap. It's really cute! I'll try to get a video of that at some point.

Speaking of videos, Ben and I got new cell phones this week and mine has video capabilities. They're not high quality, but they're decent. As I take more videos of the girls with it, I'll post them. I'm also going to try to get the video camera out more often now that the girls are mobile.

I need to go feed the girls, but I'll post pictures later- their 9 month pictures and some pictures of when we saw my grandma last week.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

I love it! Virginia looks like she's swimming - very graceful army crawl.