Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bad Mommy/26 months old

Yesterday Virginia and Paige turned 26 months old. Know when I realized that? Just now- 9:40pm on August 28th. Oops. Luckily, though, I just happened to get pictures of the girls sitting together yesterday. Maybe tomorrow we'll try to get pictures of them in the chair together.
The girls are growing up so fast. Every day they're coming out with new words and trying to repeat a lot of the words that we say. Virginia has learned how to open the gate that we have blocking off the kitchen and both girls know how to open the refrigerator. They like to go in there and get their milk cups (or put them in) or get grapes. They're doing a great job walking up and down the stairs all by themselves.

Here are a couple of videos to try to make up for the fact that we kind of forgot about their 26 month birthday. The first one is of the girls right before going up to bed. Every night we tell them to say goodnight to Jefferson before we all go upstairs. Paige almost always waves, says "Bye bye oof" and blows kisses to Jefferson. Of course the night I tried to get video of it, Paige wouldn't do it! I'll try again some other time and hopefully she won't just want to point at the camera. Virginia always says goodnight to Jefferson and sometimes blows him kisses, but not quite as consistently as Paige.


This is a video I took last night of the girls spinning around in the living room. They were having a great time spinning and falling and laughing. They're so silly!

No comments: