Sunday, April 24, 2016

The rest of the summer 2015

Here are some pictures from some random summer adventures.

Paige, Mommy and Virginia ready to play a round of miniature golf.
Movie day!  I'd tell you what we saw, but I don't remember... "Inside Out" maybe.
Some random weekend day Ben had something he had to do, so the girls and I went out for a girls' day.  We started with pedicures.
Then we went to Five Below and they got sunglasses.  How cool are Paige and Virginia?!
Pretty toes!
We also went to the mall and these two walked around like that.  Aren't they sweet?
And then a stop at Dairy Queen before going home!
Dancing with friends at one of the Friday night concerts in the neighborhood.
And then one weekend we took a trip down to Waynesboro to see Grandma D and Rufus.  That trip, of course, included a walk down to see the horses.
And some tomato harvesting with Rufus.

Virginia celebrating our country's flag.
Paige and Virginia with their great-grandparents.
Me with my grandparents and my daughters.  I love that my daughters are lucky enough to know their great-grandparents so well!

No comments: