Not two minutes after I sent out a babies update over email today (the girls looked great at today's ultrasound) did we get a call from Dr. Hodges. They got Tobi's blood results back in from this morning and while there was nothing "bad" in the results, Tobi is definitely headed down the road to preeclampsia. And they don't want her to go down the road too much further, so...
The girls are going to be born next week!
We should know tomorrow whether the scheduled C-section will be for Wednesday or Thursday. I know two pretty awesome women who were born on July 3rd, so Thursday wouldn't be so bad! Either way Tobi and I will be parents before the 4th. We'll update this blog tomorrow once we know what day we're scheduled to bring these girls into the world. I won't speak for Tobi (who says she's a little wound up at the moment), but I am incredibly excited!
1 comment:
Little did you know...lol. I hope everything is going well tonight :). Congrats on your baby girls :).
Post a Comment