Okay, I know this picture isn't of the girls in the recliner like most of their monthly pictures. That recliner is actually in Mimi and Pops' garage so that we could get it out of our house while it's on the market. This picture was also taken 2 days after Paige and Virginia turned 35 months old, but it's such a great picture I thought it would be good for their 35 month picture since we didn't already have one.
They are growing into such little ladies. They get to be more and more grown up every day. It's hard to believe that in one month my babies will be three! And, as you can see in this picture, they're going through a phase where they look a lot alike. They're so sweet to one another most of the time, it's adorable. They are always looking out for one another. For example, I took Virginia with me one morning to get us all bagels for breakfast. The woman at the bagel store gave Virginia a pack of fruit snacks and as soon as I handed them to Virginia she asked where Sissy's were. I explained to the woman that Virginia had a twin sister at home and had asked for treats for her sister. The woman was very nice and gave Virginia a pack of snacks for Paige. They're always doing things like that. I just hope they continue to be that considerate as they grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment