Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chaotic lives!

Wow, things have been super chaotic around our house and in our lives recently.  Our house went on the market last Friday (5/20), but we didn't have any showings until Saturday because we had to get something fixed on Friday.  We spent the whole day Saturday out of the house.  We spent some time at Mimi and Pops' house, went out to lunch, went to Frying Pan Farm Park and drove around some. Sunday we got up and left before a 9:30 showing and headed to the playground by dance class.  After dance class we took the girls to Mimi and Pops' house and Ben and I went and looked at some houses. 

We got some good news on Sunday.  Sunday morning we had an offer.  A full price offer.  And then Tuesday they withdrew the offer.  It's okay, though, since we haven't found a house that we want to buy.


And now here are some pictures from the last month.
Paige and Virginia opening their Easter baskets.
 Virginia digging into her basket.
 Easter Egg Hunt!
 Hunting eggs is fun!
 ELMO!
 Walking the dogs down the driveway.  Yes, I was still in my boot at this point.  I came out of it a week or so after Easter, I think, and my foot is healing up nicely.
 We went back to Dee and Dude's house for Mother's Day, although we celebrated a week late.  My grandparents were there along with both sets of Paige and Virginia's grandparents.  We all talked to Todd, Sandra and Keats on Skype while we were there.  Here are Virginia, Paige and Grandma Denick talking to them.
 And here's pretty much everyone staring at the Alaskans on the computer screen.
 And now some pictures from Saturday's trip to Frying Pan Farm Park.
Here's Paige picking "flowers," her new favorite thing to do.
 Virginia and Paige checking out the chickens while one of the chickens checks them out.
 Virginia is very serious about her tractor driving.
 Paige likes to lean into the steering wheel when she drives.
 Blowing bubbles at Mimi and Pops' house Saturday night.
I promise I will try to post more often.  Hopefully life will calm down a little bit soon.

No comments: