Monday, July 4, 2011

Paige and Virginia Turn 3!

Paige and Virginia turned 3 last Monday!  Don't ask me how they're that old, I haven't figured it out yet.  We didn't really do anything special on their birthday since it was our first day back after our beach vacation.  Ben and I went to work and the girls went to daycare.  After we all got home, though, Paige and Virginia opened their presents from us and from Uncle Todd, Aunt Sandra and Keats, and after dinner we had cupcakes.

Monday morning they were singing happy birthday to one another and it was so cute.  I wish I'd gotten video of it, but it was while I was getting ready for work.  They had a good day at daycare and I think a great day overall, minus a couple of meltdowns (from being tired).  Here are some pictures of the birthday girls.

Paige and Virginia sitting in their chairs eating a snack and waiting on presents.

Opening their first gifts- shirts from us.
Paige likes her new boat!
Virginia opening her new "Baby Purse" as they call it.  It's really a toy diaper bag.
Paige and Virginia opening their new tractors.  Our little girls specifically asked for tractors for their birthday.
Opening their train together.
Paige getting ready to give Baby Elmo a bottle.
Virginia reading one of her new books from Uncle Todd, Aunt Sandra and Keats.  A highlight of their birthday was getting to Skype with Todd, Sandra and Keats.
 Paige reading one of her new books from Todd, Sandra and Keats.

No comments: