Virginia checking out a sheep.
This sweet little calf was in the barn with the pigs and a few sheep. I got to pet it and it licked my sleeve and hand. I thought it's face was so sweet.Kendall, Virginia and Paige all looking at something. The piglets were in front of them so I'm not sure why they're all looking to the left. Must have been something interesting over there.
My best attempt at a picture of all three girls. They weren't very cooperative.
We saw lots and lots of piglets. They've had three pigs have litters in the past couple of months, so we got our fill of piglets. This piglet was so funny, though. Mama pig was trying to take a nap out in the sun and this little piggy was nibbling on it's mama's eat and snout. The mama pig just laid there and didn't react at all.
Paige and Virginia checking out the cows. They were all right up at the fence eating- with their calves laying just behind them.
Kendall and a cow, up close and personal.
Running! Kendall started to run away and Paige and Virginia took off after her.
And then they all ran back.
Kendall and Virginia on the playground. Kendall loved that slide- she kept climbing up, sliding down and then climbing right back up. Even when the big kids came and wanted to go down that slide, it didn't deter Kendall.
Paige and Kendall. I wanted to get a picture of all three girls on the playground steps, but Virginia wouldn't cooperate. And I swear, Kendall had a good time, she just wouldn't smile in any pictures for me. She was very skeptical about me the whole time.
After Frying Pan Farm Park we all went to lunch at Red Robin. We enjoyed our lunch and then all headed home for naps.
No comments:
Post a Comment