Paige and Virginia went out for a walk with Dee during the game. While they were out they got foam fingers and their picture taken with Abraham Lincoln.
Daddy and Mommy enjoying the game.
Nationals Park
Pops and Mimi (and most of Daddy)
A not at all flattering picture of Dee and Dude, but the only one we have from the game.
Mommy and Virginia
Paige
Paige and the back of Virginia's head
Virginia and Paige
Paige, Virginia, Dee and I actually started the day with the Mother's Day 4 Miler. Here we are all before the race. I borrowed a double jogging stroller from a friend for the race and the girls loved riding in it. Well, and getting out of it and running with me. I'd guess that Paige probably ran close to a mile of the race and Virginia ran a little less than that. I was really impressed with them. The race was a lot of fun. I'm really glad we did it. And here's a link to a picture of the four of us crossing the finish line together holding hands: http://www.flickr.com/photos/potomacriverrunning/8733315058/

No comments:
Post a Comment