Paige Madison and Virginia Rose
Born June 27th, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Another weight check
Well it looks like we don't need to be so worried about the girls gaining weight. Tobi and her mom took Paige and Virginia to the pediatrician today and they both weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. Paige has gained almost two pounds in two and a half weeks!
Hey Ben and Tobi!!! I am just loving this website. I want to create one for my family now...LOL. I received the announcement. Thank you soooo much!!! Your princesses are so Beautiful. I am so happy Paige and Virginia are doing well. Take care and keep in touch.
2 comments:
Hey Ben and Tobi!!! I am just loving this website. I want to create one for my family now...LOL. I received the announcement. Thank you soooo much!!! Your princesses are so Beautiful. I am so happy Paige and Virginia are doing well. Take care and keep in touch.
Chanda
Post a Comment