Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Settling in at home

Paige and Virginia are settling in at home. After a very long first night (with very little sleep for mom and dad) we've had two good nights in a row. We're still getting up to feed the girls every three hours (for about 1.5 hours at a time), but Tobi and I are quickly learning to make due with very short stretches of sleep. It also helps that a grandmother has been to the house every day so we can get naps.

The girls had their first visit to the pediatrician on Monday and he said everything looked just fine. We met with a pediatrician that we had not initially chosen, but that is in the same practice as the first doctor I met with months ago. The good news is that Tobi and I both really liked the doctor we met with and we'll probably continue going to him in the future. The girls go back on Friday for a weight check.

Well Virginia is getting fussy (and smelling a little "sweet), so I've got to run. We'll try to post more later in the week!


No comments: