Friday, February 6, 2009

Virginia's solo trip to the doctor

I took Virginia to the doctor today because she sounds hoarse when she gets excited. I called the doctor's office about it and they wanted to check her out just to make sure she's okay. She's fine. Her lungs and heart sounded good and her ears and throat look fine. The doctor said she's just congested and there's nothing to worry about. She said to use a humidifier for her and keep an eye on her.

Anyway, the interesting thing about the appointment was when they weighed her. Little Virginia is now 21 pounds 4 ounces!!! My little girls are getting so big!

They are now napping peacefully and I have the humidifier going in their room, so hopefully Virginia will start to sound better soon. She's still her happy little self and looks and acts fine, so she must feel alright...

No comments: