Friday, July 24, 2009

One year pictures

The Friday after their first birthday we took Paige and Virginia to get some professional pictures taken. Here is a sampling of those photos.

Virginia

Paige

Virginia and Paige trying to get away

Virginia and Paige

Virginia and Paige in their "I'm ONE" hats

Virginia

Paige
We also had pictures taken of them in their baptism gowns. The dresses turned out so well we wanted to get some professional shots of them.

Paige and Virginia

Paige

Virginia was not into getting her picture taken in her baptism gown. She pulled her bonnet off and stuck her fingers in her mouth.

We've been busy recently, but not doing anything too exciting. The girls and I went to the mall one day with Auntie Beth so that I could get a dress for a wedding Ben and I are going to next weekend. Beth and I took them to the play area at the mall and they loved it! They were the youngest ones there, but a couple of the older kids wanted to play with them. It's a great little play area and I'll definitely take them back there.

On Wednesday of this week I left the girls at home with someone other than a grandparent for the first time! Auntie Beth was sweet enough to come watch the girls for awhile so that I could go into work for a few hours. The girls were great for her, of course, and I think she might be willing to watch them again if/when we need someone.

Sunday we're planning on going to the Reston Zoo with my parents, Sandra and Keats. Sandra and Keats will be here for the weekend on their way back to Alaska from Germany. We're looking forward to spending the afternoon with them, and the zoo should be fun! We'll be sure to take plenty of pictures.

No comments: