On Monday Paige and Virginia turned 13 months old! They are growing up so fast! They are both walking around more and more. Virginia will randomly get up and start walking across the house. She's almost to the point where she'd rather walk than crawl. Paige crawls more than Virginia does, but she's also starting to randomly walk around more. They both LOVE climbing the stairs! I don't know how they learned to climb the stairs because we don't normally let them anywhere near them, but they definitely know how to climb them. We're getting to where we are letting them climb them more and more- always with one of us close behind, obviously.
I had them out playing in the front yard on Friday afternoon and Virginia decided to take Jefferson for a walk. She picked up his leash and started walking. He was great and walked right along with her (and me). She would lose her balance occasionally in the grass and fall down, but she would get right back up and keep walking Jefferson. And, of course, I didn't have a camera with me.
On Monday I took the girls and Jefferson to Mimi and Pops' house while our cleaners were at our house. Mimi and Pops were in Tennessee, but we still had fun playing at their house. The girls seemed to love the change of scenery and liked walking around the house. They also discovered the stairs at Mimi and Pops' house and every time Paige went into the hallway she would see the stairs and make a beeline for them. I kept having to grab her off the stairs and then Virginia would get to them and I'd have to grab her off of them, too. It was fun, but they definitely kept me busy. The girls are spending the weekend at Mimi and Pops' house while Ben and I are in Charlottesville for a wedding and our anniversary and I know they are going to have fun and keep Mimi and Pops on their toes!

I had them out playing in the front yard on Friday afternoon and Virginia decided to take Jefferson for a walk. She picked up his leash and started walking. He was great and walked right along with her (and me). She would lose her balance occasionally in the grass and fall down, but she would get right back up and keep walking Jefferson. And, of course, I didn't have a camera with me.
On Monday I took the girls and Jefferson to Mimi and Pops' house while our cleaners were at our house. Mimi and Pops were in Tennessee, but we still had fun playing at their house. The girls seemed to love the change of scenery and liked walking around the house. They also discovered the stairs at Mimi and Pops' house and every time Paige went into the hallway she would see the stairs and make a beeline for them. I kept having to grab her off the stairs and then Virginia would get to them and I'd have to grab her off of them, too. It was fun, but they definitely kept me busy. The girls are spending the weekend at Mimi and Pops' house while Ben and I are in Charlottesville for a wedding and our anniversary and I know they are going to have fun and keep Mimi and Pops on their toes!
Paige and Virginia- 13 months old!
Paige and Virginia again
1 comment:
LOVE all the pictures of your cutie pies!!! Happy birthday little women :)
Post a Comment