Yesterday my friends Beth and Mollie came to visit and play with the girls. They brought lunch (thanks girls!) and we ate and played and chatted. It was great fun! Beth, Mollie and I don't get to hang out nearly enough anymore, so it's always great when we get a chance to get together. Since they're both teachers I took advantage of the fact that they were off this week and made sure to make plans for us to get together. I'm so glad I did that!
Mollie and Paige in the recliner

Beth and Virginia
For some reason the past few days the girls have developed a fascination with pacifiers. They've never really used them, but right now they love chewing on them and playing with them.

Virginia wearing Mollie's Redskins hat.

Beth trying to put Paige's Spongebob hat on her.

Virginia still wearing Mollie's hat

Paige, Mollie and Virginia

Virginia and Paige waiting on Beth to come back.

The girls had a lot of fun playing with Beth and Mollie. They sure love their Aunties! I know they're also going to be very excited when they get to meet their new "cousin" that Auntie Beth is due with in May! I know I'm excited for that!
The couches the girls got for Christmas are big hits in our house, as I've said before. But not only do the girls love them, but apparently Ashtree also likes them. Today she curled up on one and took a nap. Tonight she did it again- this time next to one of the Build-a-Bear bears that the girls got for Christmas from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Dude.

Ben and I are getting ready to ring in the new year in a little over an hour. It's a real exciting New Years Eve in our house. We played Trivial Pursuit (he won, as usual) and are watching tv. We'll see if we're still awake at midnight... Anyway, Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic 2010!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment