One somewhat exciting thing we did is to take the girls out in their wagon they got for Christmas. We haven't had weather nice enough since Christmas to use the wagon, so when it got up to the 50s on Friday I knew we had to take advantage of it. Ben got home from work early, so after the girls got up from their nap we brought the wagon upstairs. Ben decided to put them in the wagon in the house for a minute while I was getting ready for our walk. They loved it! Paige actually cried when we took her out of the wagon. She was very happy when I put her back in it outside. We walked around a little as a family and then Ben needed to go back in the house so he could fix dinner. I decided i didn't want to go back in yet, so the girls and I went to the playground. There were several other children there and the girls were the youngest, so we didn't stay for too long. They did have fun climbing up on the equipment and swinging. Now I can't wait for spring time!
Since Monday was a federal holiday and Ben didn't have to work he stayed home with the girls and I went to work. As a trade-off I'm home today (Wednesday). Both of our sets of parents are out of town this week so we didn't have a babysitter for today, so it worked out perfectly. Ben and the girls came to my work on Monday and the girls ran around the office for a few minutes and then we all went out to lunch. It was a nice break in my day, even if Paige did refuse to eat at the restaurant.
Okay, so now that I'm doing the photo a day blog I'm realizing that I am taking a lot of pictures. I have so many to choose from, it's hard to only post a few on here. So there are quite a few I'm posting on here today.
Paige wearing her new dress that her Mimi bought for her
Virginia wearing her new dress from Mimi.
Yes, they are wearing the dresses over what they already had on.
Virginia and Paige pushing a dining room chair around the house.
They moved it from its normal spot by the back doors all the way into the living room by the gate and then back to the dining room.
Virginia, post blueberries
No comments:
Post a Comment