Yesterday was Ashtree's 10th birthday. It's hard to believe that I've had her for almost 10 years. I remember the day I met Ashtree. I showed up for work at MSC and there was something blocking off the door to the bathroom. I asked why and they told me to look. There was this little tiny kitten in there. One of our buildings and grounds people had found her the day before at Ash Tree apartments. Elaine (my boss) had taken her home the day before but had brought her back hoping to find someone to take her. They convinced me to take her home for a few days and then one of the property managers was going to take her for good. Well, I never gave her back. I mean, how could I not keep this cute little kitten?
Here are a couple of pictures of Ashtree as a kitten. They're not great quality because I had to scan them. She was so cute and tiny that I actually lost her in my room one night. She was curled up under the comforter on my bed, but the lump was so tiny that Mollie and I didn't notice her.
Ashtree running around in Mollie's room
And here she is from a couple of months ago. She's grown up quite a bit. She's still a beautiful cat (I think at least) but isn't as sweet and cuddly as she was when she was a kitten.
1 comment:
Happy birthday Ashtree! I remember when you crawled into my printer... :)
Post a Comment