Friday, June 25, 2010

Almost 2

In two days Paige and Virginia will turn 2 years old. I can't believe it's been two years since I was pregnant with them and just laying on the couch all of the time.

Tomorrow we are celebrating Paige and Virginia's birthday with our families. We're having a cookout at my parents' house with our parents, my grandparents, both of our brothers, our sister-in-law and nephew. My brother and his family just flew in from Alaska today. They'll be here for about 10 days, so we hope to get some good, quality time with them while they're here. Ben's brother is also flying in tonight, but he'll only be in town until Sunday morning.

Sunday we're going to spend the day together as a family. I don't know what we're going to do, but whatever it is, we'll be doing it together. It's going to be a fun weekend! Check back tomorrow night or Sunday for pictures!

In other news, yesterday was the girls' last day in the toddler room at daycare. On Tuesday they'll start in the 2s room. They've been doing really well with the transition to the 2s room- they've been spending most of their days there and doing fine. I will be dropping them off in a different area, so I don't know how that's going to go. They've been quite clingy recently when I drop them off, so I'm worried that they'll try to follow me to the door when I leave since they'll be in a big room without a separate door. I hope the teachers are ready for them...

No comments: