Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Paige and Virginia!

Today Paige and Virginia turned 2 years old! We had a great weekend celebrating their birthday. Yesterday we spent the day at my parents house with our parents, both of our brothers, my brother's wife and son, and my grandparents. It was so much fun watching Paige and Virginia playing with their cousin, Keats. They had so much fun!
Today we took the girls to the "mini-zoo" aka PetSmart and then we went out to lunch and spent the rest of the day at home. The girls took a good nap, opened their gifts from us and ate a good dinner, along with a piece of cake. It was a great day and I think the girls enjoyed it as well.

We have close to 500 pictures from this weekend and I haven't had a chance to go through them yet. I hope to get some time to go through pictures tomorrow and post some, but the girls and I have a busy day planned. Here's one picture of the birthday girls to tide you over until I get a chance to post more. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is a great photo of them. Happy Birthday girls!!