Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween

I know I'm a little late, but I'm finally getting a chance to sit down at the computer and post some pictures of Halloween.

We let the girls choose their own costumes this year.  Paige kept saying she wanted to be a princess so she ended up in a Snow White costume since it was the best princess dress Ben could find when he went to the store for costumes.  She loved it, though.  Virginia wanted to be "A superman" but we decided to get her a Supergirl costume, which she loved.  She especially loved the boots.

Our original plan for Halloween was for Ben to take the girls trick-or-treating while I stayed home and handed out candy.  The girls, though, had other plans.  They insisted that Mommy take them trick-or-treating so we ended up trading roles for the night.  I took the girls trick-or-treating up and down our block and to a few other houses. 

As you would expect if you know our girls well they did not say "Trick-or-treat" at any houses.  Nor did they say "Thank you" to anyone after they got candy.  I said both things a lot that night, though.  We had fun, though, and it was good way for me to meet some of our neighbors.  Although I think Paige and Virginia had the most fun after we finished trick-or-treating and we went home and they got to help Daddy hand out candy.  They really enjoyed that.

Princess Paige and Superman Virginia
 Princess Paige
 Daddy with his little girls
 Mommy and her Princess
 Virginia and Paige with their pumpkins
 We had to walk through this blow up thing to get to one of our neighbor's houses and the girls loved it.  So I took their pictures with it.
Paige
 Virginia
 Back home and ready to hand out candy with Daddy
 These witches were in another neighbor's yard. Virginia and Paige couldn't wait to go see them.  They even gave them kisses when we left that house to go home.
Halloween was great fun this year and I can't help but think it's going to be even more fun in years to come.

1 comment:

Artsy Aut said...

Looks like you guys had a great halloween! The girls look adorable (and so big!)