Friday, August 17, 2012

Playdate with Kendall, Tessie and Lincoln

Last Friday we had a playdate at our house with Kendall, Tessie and Lincoln.  Paige and Virginia were very excited about finally meeting Lincoln.  Hopefully Ben will get to meet him sometime soon, too.  The girls all had fun playing together and I think we all look forward to the next time we can all get together.

We took pictures of all of the kids together right after everyone got here to make sure we got the picture.  It's not the best, but you can see everyone.
Tessie, Lincoln, Virginia, Kendall, Paige
 Tessie and Kendall playing in one of Paige and Virginia's tents.
 Tessie and Kendall had a great time playing on the slide.
Maybe it will get a new home soon...
 Lincoln!
Isn't he adorable in that pink crown?!  I saw it on the floor and couldn't resist.
 For lunch we all made English muffin pizzas.  Paige and Virginia love making these and we do it all the time, but I don't think Kendall or Tessie had ever done it before.  I think they may start making them at their houses now, though.
Kendall putting cheese on her pizza.
 Paige making her pizza.
 Virginia reaching for her cheese.
 Tessie eating some sauce off of her spoon.
She really enjoyed eating the sauce and cheese instead of putting it on her pizza.
 Virginia, Tessie, Paige and Kendall eating their pizzas at the picnic table.
 Beth made yogurt popsicles and brought them for dessert.  The girls all loved.  I think we're going to have to get some popsicle molds so that we can make our own popsicles.
I love Tessie's expression in this picture.
 I think all parents have pictures like this of their children and friends or cousins. I think it's normally sitting on the front stoop, but ours is sitting on the window sill.  The best part is we didn't set this picture up (except to get Tessie back over there after she tried to leave)- they actually all sat in the window together.
Virginia, Paige, Kendall, Tessie
 My little buddy, Lincoln, and me
The playdate was great!  I hope we can do it again soon.

After the playdate Paige, Virginia and I rushed around to get to our dentist appointment.  We saw a new dentist and it went really well.  It's a small office and I really liked all three of the people that were working while we were there.  The girls did great with it.  They got their teeth cleaned while I was getting mine cleaned and the hygienist actually told me that they both talked to her, so that's always a good sign.  We all got clean bills of dental health and we'll go back there in 6 months for our next cleanings.

No comments: