Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Concert with Dude

We were out at Dee and Dude's house on Sunday of Labor Day weekend.  While we were there Paige, Virginia and Dude decided to put on a concert for Mommy, Daddy, Dee, Grandma D and Rufus.  They did a great job and we all loved it.  Here are a couple of the songs that they performed for us.

This first song was a song that they went inside and put together in just a few minutes before coming out and performing for us.
This next one is a song that Dude wrote when Todd and I were children.  Somewhere there is an audio recording of us singing the parts that Paige and Virginia are singing here.  It's called "Ten Feet Tall."
We had a wonderful time out at Dee and Dude's house.  We're glad we were able to go out and spend the day.  I'll work on a post with pictures from the day, although I think most of our pictures are from these performances.  We look forward to more concerts from these three in the future.

No comments: