Paige and Virginia went to the doctor this morning for their 15 month appointment. They're both healthy and happy. Here are their stats:
Paige 26 lbs 12 oz; 32 1/2 inches
Virginia 27 lbs 12 oz; 32 5/8 inches
That was their biggest weight discrepancy yet. They've always been within about half a pound of each other and now Virginia is almost an entire pound heavier than Paige. I guess Paige's bout with the flu and other illnesses affected her weight gain. Oh well, she's still a good size. She's fallen down to the 88th percentile. I think this is the first time either of them have been below the 90th percentile in about a year.
Everything looked good at their appointment. I mentioned to the doctor that the girls still take a bottle at bedtime and she said to stop, immediately. So I guess tonight will be our first night without bedtime bottles (unless the girls are super fussy and then they'll probably get a bottle). We'll see how it goes. The girls got all of their shots, including their H1N1 flu shots. The office had 9 doses left and we got two of them! Paige also got her second dose of the seasonal flu shot, so we're all finally fully vaccinated against the seasonal flu. YAY!
After the doctor's appointment Ben went to work and I took the girls to daycare. I'm not working today, but instead spending the day doing stuff around the house (as soon as I post this). I already went and got my hair cut. Next on my agenda is straightening up the dining room and then going to Home Depot to get the part I need to fix the leaky toilet. I just hope I'm able to fix it and don't have to make my dad come and fix it. :)
One more thing- if you're the praying type and have a minute, I have a prayer request. One of my brother's best friends, Matt, donated a portion of his liver to his mother on Monday. The surgeries went well and they're both recovering well so far. But please keep them in your prayers, they need all the prayers they can get. Thank you!
1 comment:
sooooo cute!
Post a Comment