We went yesterday to have our family Christmas pictures taken. After waiting almost 2 hours we finally got them taken. The girls did great during the long wait. They drank their milk, played with some toys and just hung out. They were happy to leave when we finally finished there, though. I brought them home while Ben stayed and picked out what pictures we wanted to buy. Here is a sampling of some of our pictures:
Virginia Rose

Paige Madison
Today the girls and I went out to lunch with my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday. The girls had their first taste of Chinese food since we went to PF Chang. They did great with it! And they behaved wonderfully while we were there. So well, in fact, that an older couple came over on their way out and complimented me on how well behaved my girls were. I was so proud! They really are great little girls. The girls then went to the mall with their Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Dude while I went to the grocery store. The girls love spending time with all of their grandparents and I'm so glad they live close so that the girls get to spend plenty of time with them. We'll see all of their grandparents along with two of their great-grandparents and even more relatives on Thursday for Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to it!




1 comment:
Cute pictures! They turned out really well!
Post a Comment