Friday, May 28, 2010

23 Months Old

Yesterday Paige and Virginia turned 23 months old. It's hard to believe that in one month they'll be two years old. They've started talking more and more. One of these days I'll work on a list of all of the words they can say now. Their new favorite thing is animal sounds. They only know two (or three) right now, but I have a feeling they'll start picking up new ones soon. I'll try to do an update on everything they're doing soon. But for now- pictures!

Paige had some awesome hair last night.
This is what happens when it's been in a ponytail and they she rolls around on her couch.

Virginia and Paige playing with their tea set.

Attempts at the monthly picture.
Paige and Virginia
Virginia trying to escape and Paige watching TV.

This one is better, but Paige is sticking her tongue out.

That's more like it. Happy girls!
And here is a video I took this morning of Paige making her animal noises. The one I couldn't get her to do was pant like a dog. It's super cute when she does it, but apparently she doesn't do it on command.

No comments: