Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Park with Dee and Dude

Friday morning my mom called and asked if we wanted to meet them for lunch and to go to a playground.  We didn't have any plans, so we went and met them.  My parents picked up lunch at Subway and then we went to a park that had a great playground.  It was a little chillier than we thought it was going to be, but we still had a lot of fun.  The park was awesome.  It had a lake, baseball fields, soccer fields, lots of picnic tables, and cool playgrounds.  We spent some time at the playground and then we went and walked around the park.  Paige had a great time running around and exploring, but Virginia was more reserved.  I don't think she was feeling her best, so all she really wanted was for me to hold her, which I did do a lot.

I took the small camera that had video capabilities, but doesn't take very good pictures, so here are a couple of videos.  Here is one of Paige running towards the lake.  She ran along saying "Wa wa" over and over.  I also turned and took video of Virginia and my mom coming along behind us.
We went over to a baseball field and Paige ran the bases with my mom.  We tried to get both girls to do it, but Virginia wasn't interested.  She went straight to the pitcher's mound and hung out there while Paige ran.  I've tried to upload a video of Paige running the bases, but I can't get it to work.

And a couple of pictures.  Virginia and Paige enjoying their picnic at the table on the playground.
 Paige and Dee walking to the end of the deck overlooking the lake.  Paige and Virginia enjoyed watching the geese in the water.

No comments: