Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dinner Outside with Daddy

Last night I wasn't home for dinner because I was helping set up for my Moms of Multiples' Club Consignment Sale.  The weather was gorgeous so Ben decided to take the girls out on the deck for dinner.

I, of course, wasn't there to really know what was going on, but from what I understand there was talk about airplanes and Alaska.  My mom was on a plane yesterday on her way to Alaska and the girls are well aware of that.  I don't think they have any idea how far away Alaska is, but they do know that Keats, Todd and Sandra live there.
Virginia lounging
 Paige looking for something
 Sweet Virginia
 Smiley Virginia
 Super Smiley Paige
 Paige pointing out an airplane

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

Great pics! The girls look adorable :) But where, oh where is the warm weather? Bring it back!