Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 Year Professional Pictures

 On Friday Mimi and I took Paige and Virginia to get their 3 year professional pictures taken.  I think these are some of the best professional pictures we've ever gotten of them.  They're such happy little girls, and, boy, are the growing up on me!

Paige's headshot
Virginia looking like a model in her over the shoulder shot.
 Happy girls!  They sure love each other.
 Silly Paige and Virginia
 I mean, seriously, could they be much sillier?
 Once again, being silly
 Sweet Virginia in the flower petals.  It was pretty cool, they had flower petals in 3 or 4 colors and happened to have colors that worked perfectly with Paige and Virginia's dresses.
 Paige throwing petals in the air.
 Virginia is 3!
 And a super cutie!
 Sweet Paige is 3!
 And also a super cutie!
 Virginia and Paige are 3
 I don't know what Paige is doing, but I'm not sure these girls could have had much more fun with this photo shoot.
 You have no idea how difficult it was to get them into position for this and smiling, but the picture sure turned out well.  Oh, and these are the shirts I made them for their birthday party.
 Two pretty girls laying on the beach.
This is just a sampling of some of the best pictures from the shoot.  I was really impressed with how well the photographer- who is also an identical twin- did taking the pictures of Paige and Virginia.

1 comment:

Tina said...

they came out great!