Last Friday Mimi and I took Paige and Virginia to get their 3 year pictures taken. After pictures I took the girls to a playdate with Kendall, Tessie and Adam (and their mommies) at Clemyjontri Park. None of us had ever been to this park, but I can pretty much guarantee that we will all be going back at some point. When we got there Beth, Kendall, Jess and Adam were already there and playing.
How cute is this little guy!? Baby Adam kept trying to crawl while we were at the playground but as soon as he was about to start he would get distracted and stop. I heard from his mom the other day, though, and she told me that he started crawling Friday night. Let the fun begin!
We all played for a little bit and then we took a break to sit down under a tree and have a snack/lunch.
Paige and Virginia enjoyed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Everyone sitting on the hill- Paige, Virginia, Adam, Jess, Kendall and Beth.
Kendall pointing to Adam's tummy.
The four of them- Virginia, Paige, Adam and Kendall. Paige and Virginia are being kept in place by a bag of rice cakes.
Virginia, Kendall and Paige walking back to the playground.
Paige riding the only kind of motorcycle I will ever allow her to ride and Kendall watching closely.
Virginia
Kendall
Paige driving a red sports car. She sure looks like she's going fast!
Virginia climbing the "rock" to get to the playground equipment.
Tessie had a little something she wanted to tell us at the playdate:
She's going to be a big sister! Mollie is due in February. We're all very excited for her!
When I first saw this piece of equipment I didn't think there was anyway my girls would be going across it on their own. It didn't take long before Paige was asking me to hold her hand across it- and she did great. Not more than a few minutes later Paige went across on her own. And Virginia wasn't far behind her. I was so proud of my little girls venturing out and doing things like that.
Virginia being brave and climbing the ladder to get to the slide all by herself.
We decided to try our best to get a picture of all five of the children together, but by the time we got to the pictures I think everyone was hot and tired, so this was the best I got. At least you can see them all and four of the five are generally looking near the camera. Paige, Tessie, Adam, Virginia and Kendall.
1 comment:
Great photos! How is the new house? Are you all getting settled? And I love the girls 3-year photos - they both look beautiful :)
Post a Comment