Last Sunday the girls and I walked in the March for Babies with Dee and Dude as part of the Prince William Mothers of Multiples team. Ben would have joined us but he had to leave on Sunday for Amarillo, TX for work. Paige and Virginia started out in the stroller, but then got out and walked some and then went back and forth between walking and the stroller.
Here's our team!
My girls and I before the walk.
Our club president, Debbie, carrying her youngest, Robert.
Snack break!
Dee trying to keep up with Paige.
Paige helping Dude push Virginia in the stroller.
After the walk we went back to the pavilion where the girls got to play in a moonbounce and climb on the train caboose. While they were playing on the caboose a train came rolling into the train station, so we got to watch that, too. That was pretty entertaining for everyone. When the train left the station we waved at the passengers- and some of them even waved back.
Then we went over and the girls got their faces painted. Paige was excited about everything, but Virginia was sad. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "I miss Daddy." Poor little monkey- Daddy was gone from Sunday to late Friday night- and at this point he hadn't even gotten on his plane.
Paige with her butterfly on her cheek.
My sad little Virginia with her butterfly on her face.
When we left the pavilion we went out to lunch at PF Chang and then headed for home. Dee and Dude stuck around until after dinner playing with the girls and watching them so I could go to the grocery store. We had a great day! Thank you for joining us, Dee and Dude!
No comments:
Post a Comment