The first Sunday of spring break I decided to take the girls hiking at Manassas Battlefield. I knew it was the only full day of their spring break that I'd get to spend with them so I wanted to go do something fun. We had a great little hike.
Mommy and Virginia walking up the hill.
Paige and Virginia hanging out at the Stone House.
Checking out all sides of the Stone House.
Virginia and Paige chilling on the cannon.
And standing on the cannon.
As we were walking through the woods we heard a woodpecker. I looked up and was able to find it sitting in the tree.
Hiking selfie!
Paige and Virginia cuddling!
We had fun on our hike at the Battlefield and decided that we need to go back there more often. They really wanted to go into the Stone House, but it was closed that day so we'll be sure to go back one day when it's open. And there are lots of other parts of the Battlefield we need to explore.
No comments:
Post a Comment