I know I've been a slacker about updating this blog recently. I have several posts that I need to do to catch up on things. But I felt the need to record today's big event before I post about everything else.
Today, for the first time ever, Virginia is wearing big girl underwear! She's been doing really well at home and at school peeing on the potty- and the girls got underwear for Christmas- so I figured I'd give it a try. So far so good. She's already peed on the potty once this morning. I'm also hoping that seeing her sister wear big girl underwear and go pee on the potty will encourage Paige to do the same so that she can wear big girl underwear. We'll have to wait and see how that goes, though.
If Virginia does well today I might even send her to school tomorrow in underwear! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment