The girls are almost two and a half, but we are not yet potty training. Virginia's been having some issues that we need to get taken care of before we potty train, at least that's what the doctor told us. They know about the potty and will occasionally pee or poop on the potty, but not with any regularity. Well today Virginia peed on the potty! Not once. Not twice, but three times! And each time she told me she needed to go and we went to the bathroom and got her on the toilet. The first time she stood up before she was done and peed on the floor, but that's okay. The next two times I encouraged her to sit a little longer and she did it all in the toilet. YAY! We're still going to take it easy on potty training and just let them go at their own pace, but this is definitely a good start. We're so proud!
Paige also sat on the potty a few times today, but didn't do anything in it today. That's okay, though. She's done it before and she'll do it again. :)
1 comment:
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://therowlandtwins.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment