Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wednesday

On Wednesday Dee, Dude, Todd, Sandra, Keats, Nila and Jaxson came up to hang out with Paige and Virginia while Mimi, Daddy and I went to a happy hour reception for Pops.  I ended up coming home from work in the morning to meet a man to look at our air conditioner and just stayed home so I got to spend time with all of them, too.

We played out in the backyard for awhile while Dee and Sandra went out to get lunch.  Then after lunch everyone but me went to the playground down the street.  I stayed home and did some work.  After that outing they came back and had popsicles before going to meet friends of Todd and Sandra and their children at a playground.

Then it was back to our house for dinner and more playing.  Paige and Virginia were all played out and were asleep before Ben and I got home at 8:15.

Virginia showing Uncle Todd the grill in their playhouse.
Paige, Nila, Keats and Virginia in the playhouse.
Dude and Uncle Todd pushing Paige and Keats on the swings.
It was great to have everyone over at our house.  I know Paige and Virginia really enjoyed being able to play with Keats at our house- and at all of the playgrounds.

While they were off visiting with Todd and Sandra's friends my mom took this picture and sent it to me.  Virginia has her own street!  I actually knew about it because the company I work for has wired many of the houses on the street, but it's neat to see my Virginia Rose in front of the street sign for Virginia Rose Place.

No comments: